Bed Bug Heating
LOS ANGELES AREA BED BUG HEATING TREATMENT EXPERTS
The best method of bed bug removal is a heat treatment. When using a heat treatment, we will seal the home and use our patented heaters to raise the internal temperature to about 150 degrees. This is hot enough to destroy all bed bugs and their eggs, yet not enough to destroy your property or electronics. When heat is applied this way, it penetrates walls and crevices we are unable to reach with traditional pesticides.
Heat treatment is 100% non-toxic and most of the time will not require you to throw out your mattresses or furniture.
BED BUG HEAT TREATMENT
Over the last decade, heat treatments have become the preferred method of bed bug removal with pest control experts. This is because pest control technicians only need a day to come to your home or business to completely remove bed bugs. At that time, no chemicals will be applied, and more importantly, heat is the only method known to destroy bed bug eggs. No pesticide on the market can penetrate eggs, which means if you don't use heat, the struggle to control these pests will continue after an initial treatment. Have a peace of mind when it comes to your home.
Bed bugs can come from almost anywhere; traveling, work, play, commute. Stop stressing about how and where you got them and start planning on getting rid of them. Dog verification surpass human visual inspections especially when bed bug hiding areas are difficult to locate. Our experienced handlers and well-trained dogs, all with countless hours of training and on-site experience, guarantee you the most accurate and efficient inspection available.
Top 4 things you should NOT do if you think you have bed bugs.
- Don’t panic. Nobody makes good decisions when they're flustered. Rushed actions can potentially spread bed bugs throughout your home and make the time to get rid of them longer and the costs more expensive.
- Don’t throw away your furniture. If the infected furniture is removed, bed bugs will spread to personal belongings or wall trim and outlets making them harder to find and treat effectively.
- Don’t abandon the bed. Bed Bugs will find you if you move to another bed or another room. Why risk contaminating the rest of your house? Beds are the easiest pieces of furniture to protect, treat and monitor. If set up correctly, you can sleep in your bed with a minimal risk of biting while your treatments are being conducted
- Don't spray with store-bought products. That $15 remedy will do nothing but most likely create a $2,000 problem. Here’s why: Self-treating won't eliminate all bed bugs and will spread bed bugs that you can’t kill throughout your home, making a proper treatment more challenging and more costly.
Inspections Are Performed For:
Early Confirmation… Bed bugs are less expensive and much easier to get rid of before they spread throughout your home. Dogs can smell and locate the bugs before you see them.
Your Peace of Mind...Confirm that bed bugs are not in your home if you've been exposed to bed bugs elsewhere, avoid unnecessary medications and trips to the doctor. Unknown skin irritations can be easily treated once you discover bed bugs are the cause.
Confidence...After a completed bed bug treatment a canine inspection can put the whole matter to rest. Typically performed 30-days after the last treatment.
Here's What To Do After You Set Up Your Appointment With A VISION PEST CONTROL Bed Bug Specialist
- Consider hiring a preparation service in advance of bed bug pest control technician work – skilled experts that will handle your items without spreading bed bug issues throughout your home.
- Properly install bed monitoring using encasement covers and leg interceptor devices to ward off biting while going through treatments
- Reduce clutter, especially around your most used sleeping and sitting areas.
- Hot heat dry any soft goods that have been near bed bug activity – bedding can be hot heat dried every 5-7 days to keep ahead of egg laying cycles.
- Contain and isolate items using plastic tubs or bags to ensure that items that do not have bed bugs stay that way – especially important to do prior to any pest control spray treatments.
- Detail vacuum nearest your most infested areas to remove bed bugs so they can no longer thrive in your environment.
Get help immediately by calling us now!